Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Something Not Right

Dear friends,

Today March 13, 2012. Eliza has been in the hospitals for 25 days. She shows a very slow recovery sign. For the past one week, she had a stomach ache derived from chemo effect.

This morning she called me minutes before I enter my first meeting room informing that she is du for MRI at 3pm. She cried over the phone. She's in pain. I am helpless....

I didnt take my lunch, I kept silent in my office after the meeting and preparing for the other meeting at 230pm. I lost my focus in the meeting, I hope she will recover soon.

Regards.

1 comment:

  1. Kitaran perjalanan Hidup Rif. Nampaknya ada terlalu banyak dugaan dan ujian yang linda hadapi dan alami. Redho dan Pasrah Riff. Kita hanya mampu berdoa akan dia kembali pulih saperti sediakala. Insyaallah.

    ReplyDelete