Monday, June 6, 2011

Breathing Difficulty

Shortly after I posted the last post, we both watched Australian Who Got Talent on You tube.

A little later I had a short conversation with my other half Ninie over BBM. It is around 2am and its time to sleep as I had to leave early back to Malacca around 530am.

I was awake at 3am and found my Eliza still with her eye wide opened. She told me that she could sleep as she had breathing difficulty. At the back of my mind I suspected something as leukaemia patient normally has this kind of symptom. I hope I am at the wrong side.

At 9am today she will be at Pantai Hospital again to have her other stitches remove, hope she will inform the doctor of this.

By 545am I have to excuse myself back to Malacca. Here in Nilai R&R I had my tea tarik before heading down to office in Malacca.

Hope everything goes well today.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment