Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Little Icca first day at school

We have decided long ago to sent Icca at the early age as possible. However, since pre kindergarden near to our place only accept kids at least at the age of 3 for admission, we have to put things on hold. recently they changed their policy. and here we go.....

Yesterday, June 28, 2011. I got back home at 6.00pm. Fetch Ninie for some kueh-mueh and we are home by 7.00pm. As I wrote in my previous post, I am yet to fully recover. My stomach bloated and felt so tired. I knew something is wrong although i had not taken my lunch. That is normal for me not having any food intake over lunch.

Had some kueh and a bite of chicken without rice. Just after Berita Terkini, I am dosed off. By 11.00pm I am awake to normal, maybe becaused of my routine lifestyle I couldnt sleep till 5.00am. I have to have an early start next few hour, by 7 should prepare my self to office. Before then I have to sent my little one to school.

Over the midnite, i could not imagine that Icca is going to school tommorrow. I could not imagine how she's going to communicate with her newly made friends. I started to recall how was my first day at school in 1975. I kept crying on my first day at school. I never been sent for kindergarden or whatever we call it today as pre-kindergarden.

I was wrong this time, Icca was more than happy to be there with her friends. parents or maids are not allowed to wait even outside of the classroom. We were asked to spared her food, driapers, towel and apair of shirt. The rest will be taken care off.

Lis, my maid look very uncomfortable. she's not happy that she's not allowed to be there. What to do then? Procedure is a procedure. Icca has to be on her own at least for now. I hope she will continue to be happy at school and enjoy her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment