Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aug 22, 2011 - Eight days to Syawal

Over the weekend i spend my time at home as Eliza discharge on Saturday noon. She wanted to be at home as the medical team in UMMC failed to identify the virus or bacteria that attacked her lungs. she asked for two days leave from UMMC.

Just few minutes before I reach home she inform me that she wanted to have her dinner at Victoria station of which I agreed, provided she has to break fast at home. She smiled at me once I steped in....

After a few bites of nasi campur she excused herself from the dining table as she dont feel good. She step into our bedroom and rest herself there alone.

As I promised her earlier for dinner at victoria Station, I waited for her at the living hall till 8.00pm. nothing happened. She's still there on her bed resting. Comes to 9.00pm, she still there in our room sleeping. She's not well. I decided not to wake her up and no dinner at Victoria Station that night. She only awake at 4.30am.

The next day, I took her and Mama to Seremban 2 for alternative treatment. we lasted there till 3.00pm. as I promised her yesterday, finally we heading to Victoria Station for buka puasa. She asked me to head to VS in PJ. On our way there, she changed her mind, she wanted to have it in Bangsar, I follow..............

Once we arrive at VS Bangsar, she changed her mind again, she dont want to have it there, she want to have Thai food. I nodded. We ended up having our dinner at Athantuya Restaurant next to Victoria Station. Food there was dammed good.

We got home around 830pm,  Eliza complaining that she had fever. She went straight to our bedroom and rest. She did not have her sleep well until 6.00am.

By 8.00am on Monday, I accompanied her to UMMC for follow up treatment. Her body temperature was 38.4C.  She must be admitted immediately. That's is the only choice.

I met Dr Bee around 12.00noon. We discussed about the next course of action and the consequences delaying the next phase of Chemo. We both finally agreed to treat the fungal infection first. However, after 3 weeks of biopsy sampling, the medical team failed to identify the problem. We are in the dark.

My Eliza still had her fever on and off, just about 3.00pm today she called me and said she's at 39.9C. I hope the team will get the answer as soon as possible. I hope they do not put her as guinea pig.



No comments:

Post a Comment