Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy week ahead

I started my Monday with a State Assembly at Seri Negeri, left Petaling Jaya to down south as early as 530am. Arrive safely at about 720am, freshened up at shoot to the venue.

Upon arrival meeting few friends and the assembly start at 8.00am, finished at 10.15am, rushed for another meeting which was scheduled at 10.00am can completed my morning at 12noon after the meeting adjourned.

Back to the office, call up for my driver and have a quick bite and had another meeting with event organiser in Malim Melaka. after the meeting rushed back to office as another meeting will take place. Completed all the meetings almost 4.15pm.

Shoot up to KLIA and flew to Penang for a short meeting and got back at KLIA at 11pm. What a busy day!

On Tuesday, as early as 7.45am, I am there at Linggi barter trade habour for a short meeting and manage to be in th eoffice as early as 10.00am. Run through a few meeting minutes for the follow up and follow through till the office hour ended. Have a good rest last nite at home.

Started my Wednesday with a management meeting at 8.30 and ended at 1045am. By this afternoon will be heading to Kuala Lumpur to visit Rumah Melaka as tommorrow the state will hold their Hari raya Open House there. Amybe I will drop by Technology Park in Kajang  on my way there.

Meanwhile, Eliza, Nini, Marissa and Sara all in good health. Thank God.

Chiaowwwww........

No comments:

Post a Comment