Sunday, December 31, 2017

Year end dinner

Early of the day I went to office as usual altough I lost my car key and later found it under the bed.

Signing a few document and spent the whole half day in the office.

Passed the things that I've bought 6 month before. June 28, 2017.

Left the office picking up things somewhere outhere and went home.

Had a short nap and later attended dinner invited by colleugues.

Dinner went well but deep inside me, no one knows.

Dropped by to a sundry shop for roti and tobacco. Heading back home. Hi

I am leaving the office next 5 days. My last days will be on the fifth.

I will later attended a course for 3 nite.. and will be leaving to perform my umrah.

Hopefully I will make a come back. Insyallah.

Hope everything will be back to normal..

I am looking forward.. seriously ..

Wrote on the last day of the year 2017..

With love from Ariff Sani

No comments:

Post a Comment