Friday, January 12, 2018

913 Wonderful Days Part 2

We first met 4 years ago, but at that time I was so busy with my things as my late wife passed away in April 24, 2012.

I never had any intention to get to know you just like any other in my territories. Time has passed so quick. An suddenly a month before your departure I realise there's an angel  sitting on that chair for the past 3 month.

I approached her just like others. And finally the D_ Day knocking the door and its time for your departure. I only knew you by name. That's all.

I was so in mess as Eliza passing was not even a YEAR. Lots need to be settle and solving the puzzle need a lots of effort. I had my bad days and spending all my supposedly good  happy hour either in the office or any other related government offices in Selangor  And Kuala Lumpur to put all Eliza issues to rest. It's all takes times and monetary issues.

Sometimes I think about you, and sometimes I don't. I am being honest .

Eliza issues resolve one by one. meant to say I had more times I in the office. Planning and executing.... We need another helping hand..here how its all started.. The beginning of a JOURNEY.. You are back a month and the half after your departure.. Welcome back DARLING..

Reporting for duties and as usual you were tasked to assist the administrative issues. Things went very well as expected. I am getting closer to you. So do you. I started to realise that you are wiser than others. I started to figure out your career path plan. Not only for you but for the whole lots.

We started to have conversations. We started calling each other on day to day basis. We shared ideas although  over the phone. We talk about office issues to personal things.

Time flies so fast.

continue to part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment