Tuesday, January 9, 2018

913 wonderful days

Well said, it was approximately 913 days.

Knowing each other from teen become adults and from there become angel.

Going through all the mess off course but with a great times too.

Spending that kind of numbers is not a short period.  it takes really a patience individual and guts.

From zero become hero, from nothing to something. I knew all about you. You knew too well about me. Just like a book.

Nothing SPARED.

From there on, lies has taken its course. hide and seek is not our games..As LIES has made the change..

Should I lie more on your behalf now? If I continue to tell lies on your behalf,  I am not helping you. The truth will prevail.

You will be curse, They will treat you like a SLUT if not worse.

I am a responsible human. You must be treated as what you are today.

No one can mistreat you. unless you choose to be the one.

to be continued as I only share not even a quarter of 913 days..

This is only the PREFACE..

nite

No comments:

Post a Comment