Sunday, January 7, 2018

Controlling the world

Let me start with a small picture, I was raised in a big family. 9 siblings and I am being the youngest..my dad was a policeman.

All of us went to different schools, and later succeeded a good jobs as a professionals or businessman or a government servant.

But I must share, one of us decided to join the underworld. My father failed to control the ONE although he manage to raised all the EIGHT..

My advised is, please don't try to control the world when you can't even control  a small community.

A bit bigger, Tunku Abdul Rahman won the first election.. and after the second one, 13th May incidence broke out..

Tunku had failed to unite the Malaysian. Malays and Chinese disunited,  lead to the form of MAGERAN..a temporary government.

Tunku FAILED to control Malaysians and I am sure he can't even control the world..

My advised to all my friends out there.

Just be in control what you can.. do not dream to big to control the world..

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment