Saturday, January 13, 2018

If I Don't, No One Will

If I don't, No one will


That is my promise to myself. how could I let go.


You easily asked me to tell lies with your tears.

I want to tell the truth although it's going to hurt lots.

But the truth prevailed. If I don't tell the truth,  at the end of the day you are the one will suffer.

Suffer now or later? I will keep it for now. But I guarantee you, I will not keep it just to make you temporarily happy.

Forcing me not to tell what happened may make you release just for a while. You yourself is now hiding behind your own shadow. You're scared to yourself.

That is what you choose not me..Why not face the facts.. Accept me as what I am. Accept yourself as what you are.

Things happened for a reason. Do not blamed others. We have done everything human do. BEEN THERE DONE THAT

Losing focus on everything one is doing got nothing to do with me. The one whom made the decision must be responsible for it. Not me, ohh NOT Me.

I had tried in any possible way to RETAIN but for now is all in vain. Honestly, I have nothing to lose. One knows crystal clear who is the LOSER. May be not now but for sure there's ONE.

Being a GOOD pretender and GREAT pretender is something one got to ponder. They can pretend as much as they want but how long they can pretend.. The truth will surface, it's a matter of time.

It's ONE MINUTE TOO LATE by then.

Who is holding the masterkey? There must be some one out here. Search for the one, I meant the right one.

Because the one holding the masterkey had been passing the  door hundreds if not thousand of times. The holder knew well what is behind the metal door.

The one is called a CARETAKER.
This CARETAKER is not the one who looks after the cemetery or crematorium. He is the one who look after the things inside the room and off course behind the metal door.

He sat there long ago. He know the size of every single furniture, the thick of the carpet, the water pressure of the water in the washroom, the color of the room, the ambience, the lights, the paintings, and you named it all... He sat, sleep, tested, tasted and all.

He appreciated it all. He love it all. He Care it all.

Not and inches of the room and it's furniture he will ever forget. For sure not at all he will FORGO.

CARETAKER knows every single secret of the rooms. He kept it himself. Wall to wall. He knows the value, he knows what has he taken. And he knows what's left behind.

If he's not taking what's left, he won't let anybody do. No one WILL.

DONT BE TOO LATE.!

No comments:

Post a Comment