Friday, May 20, 2011

Bangsar here I come

Drove back to Bangsar a bit late, Eliza called me twice while I am om my way there.

The mother text me, doctor want to see me at 830am tomorrow about something.

She called me again, informing that that the doctor want to talk about the cost that will be incurred for the surgery. I just asked her whether she's ready for it. She said she's ready for it. Cost is something that I've to figure out somewhere else not here.

By tomorrow I've to decide for her good. I will be by your side my darling, don't worry. Things going to be all right all the way.

I will see you later sayang. Meanwhile, my marissa and ninie is not going to be here visiting over the weekend..they will stay put in Malacca. Marissa not in her best of health. Coughing and hi fever. I hope she's going to be ok after visiting doctor this afternoon.

Ninie, meanwhile must stay home to look after her. I restricted from going out although I knew she will not obey by it as she got her things to do out there.

In the hospital my darling Eliza is waiting for me. I have to be there as soon as I could.

Regards for today
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment