Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sensitivity

She barked me of not being sensitive to certain issues. But why should I. I just be what I am.

Why I have to pleased people when they are not to me. I am free to write what I feel right to me. No one can stop me.

Who cares when I am in toubles? No one. Who cares when I am in deep s--t, no one. So why ask me to be sensitive to issues that's not relevant to me. I just want my family to be happy.

I was out of job in 2001 for twenty months. No one cares. No one asked how I lived. Someone so embarassed when I am out of job and I am being frank to their friends I am out of job. I only had rm5 in my pocket but trying to feel good I behave that I have 5 thousand in my pocket.

I never said it out loud that I am out of cash. Even I said that no one cares except a friend of mine from Penang. (Raja Kamar) he banked in RM1k to my account as I need for an interview.

Why should I care about people when they only know to feel they are not welcomed.

I will continue writing about this when times permit me. So hurt when people try to control you but when you are in needs they are not there.

Don't blame me.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment