Friday, May 13, 2011

She Doesn't Sound Good

I have been in Malacca for the past two days. Meaning that I was not with my Eliza for two nights. But I call her every now and then. She sound so jovial yesterday. We talk a lot over the phone.

But today is entirely different things. I call her many times since morning. She only answer the call that I made at 410pm. She sound bad.

She told me that she was put on drip and antibiotic. She was also put on oxygen mask at 5am.

Attempt to talk to her mother failed. I will make my trip back to Bangsar only after I conclude my meeting later this evening.

Good girl, strong girl, that is what I hope you to be. I love you my Eliza. I will see you later.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment