Friday, May 20, 2011

My little Sweetheart


I arrived home quite late yesterday nite at 10pm. My Marissa waited for me in front of her favorite tv show (cartoon). She quickly ran towards me and gave me a hug.

Take off my shoes and left my socks on, I purposely did that as I knew my Marissa will later take it off from me. True enough, she sat down  just infront of me and taking my socks off, I unbutton my normal Thursday Batik shirt and pass it to her. She immediately sent both of my socks and shits to the laundry basket.

She then pull her small little pink chair and white table her mother bought her last week at Ikea, pull a stack of book and show me the all the objects in the book, page by page towards the end.

As she sat on my lap, she started to pinch one by one of my mole on my abdomen, my back and my arm but the most favourite one in on my chest.

Later, I carry her on my shoulder and took her for a few round of ride from the kitchen to our living hall. she got tired and started to look for her pacifier, its almost 1115pm by then. Time for her to go to bed.

I made a phone call to Mama in Pantai Hospital in Bangsar I told her that I am not coming tonite. She agreed and understand that I am tired. I will be there tommorow nite to accompany my Eliza over the weekend. I am looking forward to take her home. Get well soon my darling.!! 
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my baby girl Marissa,
    Be a good girl always ya. What had happened to you?
    Uncle Andak love you.

    ReplyDelete