Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So difference

She lost her weight tremendously, but she pretend she's ok all the way.

I knew her well. Her gum bleed daily due to the drug. BP at 131/83, seem to be ok. Haemoglobin still under par, hair kept dropping.

I arrived by 1130pm from Malacca. She was too upset as I arrive too late for her, for the matter of facts, I have a lots of people that I have to please around me. She mumbles alots, I kept quiet.

She mumbles about the evian water, food, soup and so on. I console myself as I expected her to behave that way since day one. Its ok. Will be patience as long as I could.

As you guys can see, she lost her weight, but she deny it, (we can see it) I pretended nothing unusual happen had took place.

She told me about how her best friend got so upset over the food prepared few days ago by someone. I kept my mouth mums. Friends or best friend is just that.!! ( I guess, I hope I am wrong)

For those who is so close to her, I am sorry. I must admit that I am not a good husband but I am doing my level best to look after my wife. I will do whatever I could within my family members whether you like it or not to look after my Eliza.

Thanks to those who are willing to give their helping hands when I am in needs.

But I must says your unnecessary comments or objections sometimes are not welcome at this time. I have a small family, I guess by end of the day I will live by them, no one elses. Even how close you are with her.

Those who are listening, forgive me if I've said something hurt you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment