Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27042011- today at 730am.jpg

Eliza at 730am today, April 27,2011
She's the winner today, she woke at 530am and never went back to sleep till I left to Malacca to work. She was so cheerful, however she got backache. drank a lot of water last night around three litre make her bloated.

I knew its all caused by the drug she took for the past for days. People said it was heaty inside and you tend to easier get dehydrated once you under the therapy.

Her BP this morning was at 111/71. Dr will take her blood test today at 800am and will continue her therapy at 11am for the next twelve hour. I expect her therapy will end by 12 midnite.

Wati is taking care of her for breakfast and Mama and Kay Ee will be in by 230pm. Before I left hospital, I have told her that she's a good girl and always be strong.

I arrived Malacca at 816am, heavy downpour from Puchong up to Nilai. hold some quick discussion at 830am with operational staff, signed few documents and left for Durian Tunggal at 1030am.


 

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment