Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Malacca to Bangsar Part 2

In the afternoon she called me informing that her haemoglobin level went down together with her BP at 99/58.

A pint of blood immediately tranfuse and by 7pm things back to stable, BP reading by then was 111/78.

She told me that she had beehoon soup for dinner and 2 litre of water.

All of us and nurses by now must wear mask as instructed by doctor. No two way about it.

I am just happy to see that she's ok but deep inside me I knew that she is going to be weak and weaker throughout this process. It won't take long, she's on her way for recovery.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. As salam Riff. I'm closely review your updates daily. I know that Linda is having a tough time lately. Anyway I'm alway pray to God for her recovery. She is strong enough to go through for this. By the way you too have to take care of your health. Have a good rest before strat to travel. I do understand the situation but do take care of your health too. Send family regards to Linda and we are praying for her recovery. Take good care and be discipline with the prescription. God bless you always. Take care my Brother. See You. Wassalam.

    ReplyDelete