Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A thorough Day

As I step out after breakfast, I went for my round with my executive, checking every single details within our outdoor compound. From road marking, kerb, walkway to landscape. Last visit outside of the building was our rubbish room and drainage system.

Azmi got hell from me, he kept on writing in his small notebook.

Afterwards, we enter or cafe, both azmi and the oparator got another hell as I saw raw food lying on the floor.

We move on to public toilets male and female, cubicle by cubicle. He kept on writing while I mumble. All together 16 public toilets 6 handicap toilets, 15 AHU rooms, 6 discussion rooms, 10 riser and finally store room.

I will do it sir, that's his promise. I let him go with a promise too. I will be back tomorrow.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment