Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 13

I woke up at 830am as Dr Vijaya stepped in. He must be thinking that I'm a lazy bug not knowing that I and Eliza woke up much earlier at 4am as it was to cold in the room. I am freezing as Eliza after her second batch of her drug she felt warm.

As usual prepared her Milo, waited for her toasted bread and attend her for breakfast. I then went for my shower and continue reading my 'doctor in the house'. After a while she whispered me its Almost 12 by then, she ask for soup instead her comfrmed lunch order yesterday, I nodded and ask the asst nurse to assist.

I left for Malacca after a phone call to her mother. She will be in the hospital after zohor prayer.

Meanwhile Eliza brother sending her myvi for routine service. Something need to be change.

I left for Malacca soon after, arrived Malacca around 130pm and quickly pick up ninie, icca and lis back to kl. Ninie prepared soto for Eliza, 2 portion one for each of us.

Upon returning I dropped ninie and icca at bandar tasik selatan and rush back to hospital, by then it was about 330pm.

I make a quick glance at her while she was playing with samsung galaxy courtesy by shima. She love it, while all the siblling gathered at the international lounge at 6 floor.

Khairil and Linda was not presence for the past two days. They might have something that holds them back.

Papa just call asking if we needed anything to be pack! I refused to say anything.

I quickly excuse myself to pay Eliza phone bill as she mumble from yesterday, to my surprise the damage was rm900 of which I only pay for rm400.

She called me few times thinking that I am out with the rest of the siblings not knowing that I was alone out there.

I'm back to the Hospital just before isyak prayer. The mother left after performing prayer and I do some housekeeping.

Eliza seem tired and I left her asleep to do some errant for my cards. She called me at 200Am... Guest what............
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment