Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am hoping

Dear all,

Today I woke at 7am as sunway medical centre management advised me that I can check out after I had informed them that I wanted to move to pantai medical centre in Bangsar.

I suspected the doctor who admit my wife not happy with my decision to remove her. He never attended to my wife for the last ywo days after I informed him that I wanted to look for second opinion.

Dr vijaya shankar joganathan naidu our visiting Dr from Pantai Hospital which is also the haematologist for my wife is the only one who attended my wife once in the morning and in the evening.

Being very helpful and very frank. Later last nite at about 7pm I informed him my decision to remove my wife to Pantai. He prepared all our document. By 11pm while I was out, the Sister came and told my wife that I can leave at 7am. Seems like our presence there is nomore welcome.

However treatment for drips still on till 7am. By 8am Dr Vijaya attended to my wife and let her know, 'see you there' (Pantai).

By then I already prepared Milo for my wife and packed our lugage for the tranfer. Sending bit by bit to our car at ground level.

Knowing that insurance office only open at 9am, I just be very patience for the final bill. Requesting for few times to pay the misc but to no avail, I decided to swipe 'open' my credit card in order for me to be discharge.

Left the hospital somewhere about 11am and reach Pantai almost 12noon after going through drizzling day on the federal highway.

Both of us was welcome with a wheelchair at the entrance. My wife with her mask on was wheeled straight to the ER while I look for a parking spot at level B2.

Immediately rush to the admission counter and register my wife admission. I was attended by Ms Isma, she was from Ipoh as I was told. Very warm....

Details taken and I was directed to ER where my wife was and ask to wait as there will be people to sent her to room D603.

Doctor at ER also was very friendly. I can't remember his name. Few minutes later one achee came in with a wheel chair and sent us up.

She was then weigh and later permitted to enter D603.

Its about 1240pm and I knew she haven taken good breakfast this morning. Asked for menu and pass to her for whatever she want. She ordered roasted chicken, her favorite food.

In between the lunch call came in to informed my bill is ready for settelment from SMC.

I informed her that I have to make and excuse by 130pm to settle the bill. She nodded.

Heavy traffic awaits me over federal highway heading to sunway. I reached there almost at 2pm.

Back in the hospital BP check was carried out, result are 135/74. That's nice to hear. She's getting better I hope.

I left straight to Bangsar for a quick shot as I knew by then there will be a lot of visitors coming in. True enough. My mother, siblings, parent in law and few of her friend crowded the room. Of which I don't agree with. I only allow very minimum visitor as my wife are not strong enough. I quickly invted my mother and siblings to the lounge next door to ease the room. Offer them some refreshment and start telling them the whole scenario. They fully understand.

Visitors kept coming in, the last group was dr rubina, zue, dan, kak lang and another friend. They left almost at 7pm.

I am tired and I guess she too. At about 8pm my sister in law shima came in with her boyfriend. She informed us there will be another visitors (kak zai, abg nasir and wife and children too), exhausted, I fell asleep.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment