Monday, April 18, 2011

Hoping Continue....

As usual, I woke up as early as 7am, hoping that my energy will boost after yesterday trip back to Malacca. I arrived at PMC at nearly midnite.

This morning, as usual preparing Milo for her as she still asleep.

The minute I got out of the shower room, Dr shanker already the by the bedside doing his routine. BP at 132/70. Everything is fine except the white cells blasting maintained at 90%. Nothing will changed as per Shanker.

Decision for chemo has been put on hold for next few days while papa looking for alternative. Hoping for the best! I however stay firm to go for chemo once things settle down.

We have to do both clinical and traditional. That's the facts.

I left the hospital for Malacca as I have to chair management meeting immediately after her breakfast.

We both agreed that she must not have a lot of visitors. I then informed the sister. No one allow to visit after 7pm except family members.

Arrive Malacca and straight away chaired the meeting that ended at 445pm. Haven't take single bite of food make me starving.

Dropby to see my little icca. Take her out to purchase a piece of sweater for my wife. I then head back to KL, drop by at Nilai at 910pm for my first meal of the day.

Journey continue.....
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment