Friday, April 15, 2011

Back to Melaka

After feeding her lunch, I made my trip back to Melaka.

Upon arrival, went straight to office and signed few document. Make afew calls inclusive to Datuk Amid about the whole situation.

Meanwhile, my wife condition after the biopsy seem doesn't change much. BP still low at 58 although better then the day before at 55.

Then I went home, first thing I did was to hug my little icca. Straight away went up for my shower and start packing a few things necessary for my trip back to SMC.

Talk to ninie about her kakak condition. She understand well. Informed her to buy grocers on her own as I have very little time to attend to it.

There goes, I took a short nap till 530pm, woke up and take my icca out for 2 bottle of Ribena.

Drove back to SMC will take another one and a half hour. On my way my wife called to inform that she have visitors, Hema, Casey, Celia and Ita which I knew them well.

Casey and Celia doesn't agreed to what had happened 5 years ago to both me and my wife. So I decided not to make my presence before them in the hospital room. Of which I choose to stay out at Bali.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment