Friday, April 15, 2011

Telling The Truth

I finally has to confront my wife and telling her my point of view.

She cried, I consoled her. I have very high positive that she will soon recover after the 4 cycle of treatment.

In between the nurse came in and check her pressure. 131/65. Sign of improvement to start the day with. I kept talking and pass her today NST daily. She read all the headlines throughout to the last adds.

Went to the shower room and prepared her hot towel and I freshen herself while she's still sitting on the bed. She smile and afterwards I changed her sarong too.

I guess by now she had spend all the energy and became tired. She need a rest by now. She asked me to lay the bed down as she wanted to ease herself, I sat next to her and grab the daily.

I told her what my plan is, I will be her overnite throughout the process as I will be at work during the day. To commute daily to Melaka is tiring, would not hesitate to do that for her.

The phone rang, its her dad called. I answered, as I was in front of her I can't speak the truth. He told me about one pios man that can assist. It seems nothing had happened which is contrary then the medical report. I am confused!

I told her dad what is my decision, he seem not too happy about it and put down the phone.

Yes, I might be right scientifically but I may be wrong too.

I have another two days before we proceed for the therapy. I will discussed with her parent this evening. Consequences is always there.

Will have to come up with decision no matter what.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment