Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 14

As early as 10am we received visitors, the first one is my niece and her husband. She called me while I was on my way to fetch ninie from Cheras.

She had as usual two piece of bread with a glass of Milo. Doctor came in while I was in shower room, he decided to put her on drip in order to avoid dehydration. BP was stable at 100/66, body temperature at 37.5C.

On my way to the ward with ninie I met nina and fawwah my niece. While driving back to hospital I ordered beehoon soup as she requested over the phone to the asst nurse.

Once we arrived I asked ninie to feed her for lunch. She refused as she can't take the soup smell.

She asked ninie to ask me to buy her a loaf of bread, unsalted butter and some marmalade. Instead I bought her a lot more! Hahahaa

Soon after Datuk Akhir and wIfe arrived together wih wati and amin. I asked ninie to excuse herself to give way to them.

Few minute later we gather at the lounge for coffee and casual talk. They left soon after.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment