Thursday, April 14, 2011

What a tough day

Dear all.

Today is gouing to be a tough day for me, last two days my wife was admitted to a private hospital as she was to weak after an excursion in Bangkok.

She was an ashtma patient as well she had a cough. After a blood diagnos they doctor discover she had something else in the blood. Of which, we accepted.

But we have to decide a way out. Doctors pressuring me to make a decision for treatment. I kept my mouth numb!

I tried to convince my parent in law to make a consesus decision making. No one said anything.

I don't want to risk the live of my loving wife. We must go through, I must be positive, I must decide what is best for her.

Tommorrow she's going for biopsy test. It take only 15 minute the most. The risk is tremendous.

Pray to god by 930am everything is going to be okay dude!

My wife contracted leukimia . Wish her well soon. I will go through this with high spirits.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment