Wednesday, April 20, 2011

IMG00399-20110420-2256.jpg

Today April 20, 2011- I just got back from Malacca, arrived at about 1030pm.

I just had no time to write during the as I am fully occupied.

Upon arrival Melaka this morning, I resend my official car to workshop again.

I have to rush back to office as there's officials from Astro paying a visit and site inspection for AF4 finals on June 11,2011.

Bought them brunch at Botanical Cafe and make my trip to Merlimau member of Parliament office as he's my director of the company. Gave him a very quick brief about day to day administrative matter.

By noon I received a call from Eliza informing me that Dr Shanker just let her know her red blood count kept improving. She was so happy. However white cell blast still maintain at 90%.

As I write a nurse came in and take her BP before her bedtime. 111/62.

She informed me that there's only few visitors today, Hema, Mel, Armin, Casey, Haida and Mei Chong.

Shima was still around when I got back. I thanked her for being with Eliza till I get back.

At last both of us and Papa has come with conclusion that Eliza will go for chemotherapy as soon as possible as she's at the best level of health now.

She will let Dr Shanker know herself tommorow.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment